Excerpt Include Universal user-based condition Universal user-based condition nopanel true
It's a validator that verifies the number of issues in JIRA Jira with the same field value as in the current issue. A flexible JQL-based issue selection and a number of operators allow you to customize the validation.
You can use this validator for (e.g.):
- Preventing users from reporting too many issues per day.
- Disallowing working on too many issues at the same time.
|Version campatibility||6.0.1 - Latest|
|Introduced in version||1.0.0|
- Related Issues - as described below.
- Issue field - a field to be used in comparison to related issues.
- Operator - a math operator to compare related issues counted with a given number.
- Target value - the expected number of issues to pass the validation.
- Failed validation message - a message is sent to the user if the validation fails.
- Evaluate value on - a method of validation.
- Original issue - an issue without changes made by the user (on the transition screen).
- Issue after transition - an issue after changes made on the transition screen (but it doesn't reflect changes made by post functions).