Adding SLA Agreements
- Log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
Choose > Add-ons. Select SLA PowerBox > SLA Agreements to open the SLA Agreements page.
Tip: Use a Keyboard shortcut: g + g + start typing sla agreements.
- Click the Add SLA Agreement button.
- Complete the fields: Name, Description and select SLA Metric, SLA Behaviour and SLA Goal. Confirm your choice by clicking Create.
When selecting the SLA Metric, SLA Configuration and SLA Goal are required.
The latest SLA PowerBox plugin version gives you more configuration options when creating a new agreement.
There are four new tabs:
- Project mapping - where you decide which project and issue types the agreement will be assigned to.
- Field Behaviour and Goal - where you decide whether your SLA behaviour will be status- or event-based, what is your SLA Goal and your Goal update strategy.
- Visibility - where you decide who is permitted to view the agreement and change some additional settings as users are able to hide certain elements selecting the options as shown below:
- Notifications - where you select a notification scheme and a service manager.